Thursday, September 10, 2009

Update on Kyrgyzstan

Dear Kyrgyzstan Families:

I wanted to bring you up-to-date on what I know. The government is scheduled to release a document in October as to the status of international adoptions. We hope this means that they will finally re-start their program but no one seems to know for certain. It appears to our people that they will re-open but they caution that we need to wait until next month to see what is in the document. I am sorry that I do not have anything more definitive. I will let you know as soon as I have additional information.

Warm regards,

Brent

Brent E. Yoder, LCSW
Executive Director

1 comment:

wheelchairs said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!