Monday, October 19, 2009

From Adoptive Families Magazine

You Can Adopt: An Adoptive Families Guide is now the number-one selling adoption book on amazon.com. Without the contributions of so many of our readers, this book would not have been possible. We thank you! Susan PS: Don't forget to join your fellow Adoptive Families readers in our new adoption network, adoptivefamiliescircle.com . You'll find other families like yours, read blogs, and see gorgeous photos. Please join the discussion and upload your family photos.

1 comment:

Dena said...

I actually have this book and it has been very helpful for me since I adopted my son in 2007. My son is the joy of my life but as he gets older more issues come up about adoption. I found a lot of answers to these adoption issues at http://onlineceucredit.com/edu/social-work-ceus-cpa. I hope parents take a look at this site, there is some valuable information.